Three Ways to "GemLace" your Fall Wardrobe!
Fall is coming! There is something special about what Fall has to offer - The days are sunny, cool and crisp, and the trees are a stunning display of reds, burnt orange/copper and golden yellow.
To get you in the spirit, here are a few ways you can "GemLace" your Fall attire! Please add your comments below, including your ideas to "GemLace" your Fall wardrobe.
The Tiger's Eye GemLace contains "classic Fall colouring" and pairs well with a black or light colored top, tan or dark jacket and gold or copper accessories. This combination carries through the Winter season as well.
- The Tiger's Eye GemLace works equally well with any solid black, tan, cream, brown or white top.
- Combine any of these looks with a gold, bronze or copper accessory such as a necklace, belt buckle, purse or shoes for an even more finished look.
- For more casual look, combine the Rustic GemLacewith the leather and denim colouring with a top and denim jacket.
- Adding natural leather accessories such as a belt, purse or boots can compliment this look.
- If you are looking for something with more colour, the Coral Jade GemLace combines burnt oranges and moss greens for a great Fall look. Surprisingly this same GemLace combines well with a coral top for a refreshing spring and summer look.
Comment below on your favourite Fall Look above or provide another idea for a Fall outfit!
Please share this post with your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram friends. Pin it too!!