$83.00 CAD $98.00 CAD You save: 15% ( $15.00 CAD )
Buy the Sweater Weather Bundle and save $15.00!*
The Sweater Weather Bundle include the Copper Gold Scarf Necklace + Boho Rustic Denim/Beige Scarf Necklace.
• Versatile Infinity Loop Design - Multiple ways to wear for different looks
• Materials – soft, fine, near-weightless but extremely strong metallic yarns
• Easy-to-wear – no fastening, no tangling…yes, really!
• Pretty organza satchel packaging ideal for gift-giving and traveling
• Dimensions: 70 inches diameter, 35 inches extended and doubled (loop design)
• Free shipping in US and Canada - Easy returns
• Care: Hand wash, hang to dry
A beautiful finishing piece to any outfit and often thought to be statement jewelry. It shimmers as if beaded but is made from metallic yarns and almost weightless. Ideal for women who love the look of a fashion scarf or statement necklace but find them too bulky, hot and heavy to wear. Versatile, packable and perfect for any season or occasion. Looks great with an evening dress, business outfit or a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. It can be worn several different ways to fit all sizes and body shapes.
1. Extend the Scarf Necklace in half lengthwise and place the entire scarf necklace behind your head.
2. Pull both loops forward. Make the lengths very uneven, insert the long length through the loop of the short length. Let it hang. Lean forward, grab the strands beside your neck pulling them slightly away from your neck and give them a shake for stands to spread out and down.
3. Wear the Scarf Necklace French Knot Style behind a collar, frame a v-neckline, accessorize a strapless dress or finish off a high neck top.
1. Place the Scarf Necklace over your head like a string of beads. Loop the Scarf Necklace around your head again like a string of beads.
2. Adjust the two loops to the desired lengths. Typically uneven lengths. Lean forward, grab the strands beside your neck and give them a shake for stands to spread out and down.
3. Wear the Scarf Necklace Double Loop for a more casual , less structured or defined look than the French Knot Style.
1. Place the Scarf Necklace over your head like a string of beads. Loop the Scarf Necklace around your head again like a string of beads. Loop the Scarf Necklace a third time around your head.
2. Adjust the three loops to the desired lengths. Typically fairly even lengths. Lean forward, grab the strands beside your neck and give them a shake for stands to spread out and down.
3. The Scarf Necklace Triple Loop is shorter and more of a BIB Necklace Look. Creates a striking statement piece. Also, ideal when something dangling is not appropriate (ie. cooking or bending down around small children) or wearing a simple t-shirt.
Watch this one-minute video and learn which style option is your favorite...You've Got This!!